Marcum LLP is one of the largest independent public accounting and advisory services firms in the United States. Headquartered in New York City, Marcum LLP offers the resources of over 2,100 professionals, including more than 240 partners, in 32 full-service offices in major business markets throughout the U.S., Grand Cayman, Ireland and China.
Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing National Accounting Firm?
Marcum LLP is seeking a full-time Marketing Associate with a strong depth of knowledge in the professional services arena in the Firm’s Cleveland location residing in Mayfield Village. The position requires an individual with a desire to work in a variety of capacities from business development, event planning, proposal process, and management. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating the publication of marketing content including blog posts, e-newsletters, website updates and social media posts
- Supporting the regional marketing team with event planning and production
- Conducting market research, as needed
- Ensure that the firm brand is applied consistently to all marketing materials
- Maintain vendor relations, research new vendors and order promotional materials
- Arranges and attends meetings and reports on key decisions
- Assist in the development of presentations, proposals and RFP process
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or relevant field
- Meaningful Internship and/or 1+ years’ experience in marketing, preferably B2B
- Experience working successfully independently and with a team to complete projects and meet deadlines
- Proactive strategic thinker
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven, hands-on technical skills (MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot)
- Meet physical demands of the position including the ability to lift and handle up to 25 pounds of materials, bend, stoop and stretch as required for placement and retrieval of materials or equipment on shelving
- Proactively seek new training to enhance skills and professional proficiency
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.