North Olmstead, Ohio
Skoda Minotti is a top-100 business and financial advisory firm dedicated to Delivering on the Promise of helping our clients grow and achieve financial success. Our talent acquisition team is assisting one of our clients in their search for a Construction Accounting Assistant to join their growing team. Our client is enthusiastic about finding the right person interested in working in their high-performance, core values-driven culture.
The Accounting Assistant performs duties including, but not limited to:
- Process A/P and A/R for the company.
- Broad range of day-to-day accounting support.
- Maintain job filing system and file all correspondences related to a job appropriately.
- Responds to internal and external inquires for information.
- Enter subcontractor pay applications.
- Collect and review certificates of insurance.
- Act as liaison with all members of the construction field team.
- Sends interoffice e-mails/v-mails, answers the phone, filing, data entry, faxing, and various other general office duties as required.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Skill Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience in a construction environment.
- High school education.
- Ability to use discretion with confidential information.
- Ability to meet regular deadlines, stay organized, and a strong attention to detail.
- Skilled at working with a variety of people at different levels and maintaining a strong customer focus.
- Strong Excel, Word, and Outlook experience.
Only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Local candidates only, no relocation.