Posted on Monday, June 11th, 2012 by Jonathan Ebenstein
This month's Strategic Connection includes:
- Benefits of Building a Strong Brand
- Free Search Rankings Report
- Latest Strategic Marketing News:
- Skoda Minotti Strategic Marketing is now a HubSpot Certified Partner Agency
Featured E-book: Benefits of Building a Strong Brand
Did you know that strong brands thrive during a recession?
After reading this e-book, you'll learn why:
- Strong Brands Can Charge Premium Pricing
- Strong Brands Attract Valuable Employees, Business Partners, and Clients
- Strong Brands Can Extend Into New Business Areas with Ease
Your company's brand is one of your most valuable assets, learn how to leverage it effectively. Download our free e-book.
Featured Report: Free Search Rankings Report
Want to know where you rank in the major search engines for the most important keywords for your business? How about where you competitors rank for the same terms?
Rather than spending hours manually running searches, you can fill out our simple form and have a full report provided to you.
Latest Strategic Marketing News
Mobile Site or Mobile App – Which Should You Build First
An excellent comparison of the features and benefits of two options to engage your mobile audience. There does not seem to be a "one-size-fits-all" solution between the two, but with mobile browsing becoming more and more prevalent, now is the time to develop a mobile marketing strategy.
Chrome Passes internet Explorer to Become World's Most Popular Browser
Chrome passes IE for the first time, but what browser are your site visitors using most often? Take a look at your Browser and OS report under the Technology section of your Google Analytics report to find out.
Microsoft IE10 Privacy Setting Draw Advertiser Fire
Ever feel like you're being followed around the web by an ad for a website you recently visited? Microsoft is looking to clamp down on that practice by turning on a "Do Not Track" setting by default in their next edition of Internet Explorer.
LinkedIn Security Breach
As you may be aware, LinkedIn announced a security breach to many users' passwords on June 6. They will be notifying affected users by email. Note that the email from LinkedIn will NOT include any website links; if you receive an email from “LinkedIn” that says you need to click on a link to change your password, it is a scam.
Skoda Minotti Strategic Marketing is now A HubSpot Certified Partner Agency
What the heck does that mean?
It means that we're now certified to offer our clients the most complete inbound marketing software available today. With HubSpot, you can:
- Create blog posts to attract visitors through search and landing pages to turn visitors into leads.
- Optimize your efforts for a list of targeted search keywords and ensure optimization of existing webpages.
- Promote your content via email blasts and social media posts.
- Convert visitors to your site into leads with advanced website tracking that allows you to identify the companies visiting your website.
Track how each of your leads arrived at your site and calculate an ROI for each online marketing tactic that you employ.
As a certified partner, we can also offer a free 30-day trial of this exciting software. Fill out our short form to learn more.
For more information on our Cleveland Strategic Marketing Services, please leave a comment below, or call us at (440)-449-6800.