Posted on Wednesday, February 9th, 2011 by Andrew Devore
Job Opening Title: Sr. Software Engineer – CTI Developer
Reports to: Manager of Software Development
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The CTI Developer is responsible for designing and developing CTI interfaces to different third party products and switches using
About the company:
- Our client is an innovative software developer specializing in virtual queuing solutions for contact centers to Fortune 500 companies
- Designing and developing state-of-the-art CTI applications using industry best practices.
- Writing automated tests in C++ or C# to test the applications.
- Produce necessary (design, configuration and testing) documentation.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Minimum 6 years programming experience in building enterprise applications using C++ and or C# using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- At least 4 years experience in design, development of applications for Computer Telephony Integration (CTI).
- At least 2 years experience with Genesys and Cisco products.
- Some experience with Avaya and I3 products.
- Very good understanding of SIP, H323, T1 and E1 protocols.
- Experience with CCXML would be helpful.
- Solid analytical and debugging skills in determining solutions to bugs and other business problems.
- Familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle.
- BS or BA degree with a computer science or engineering or related field
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
For more information, please contact Heidi Hoyt at 440-605-7227, or click here: Professional Staffing Group.