About the Company:
Skoda Minotti has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, CPA Digest and Case Western Reserve University's Weatherhead School of Management as one of the most outstanding and fastest growing privately held companies in the United States and awarded the North Coast 99 as one of the best places to work in the Northeast Ohio. The driving force that differentiates us at Skoda Minotti is a passion for helping our clients achieve their goals by providing them with an unprecedented level of service and "Delivering on the Promise".
We are seeking a HelpDesk Technician to join our internal IT Department.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Information Systems preferred
- 1-3 years experience in HelpDeskWindows Server 2003/2008
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Windows XP/ Windows 7
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Imaging experience (Ghost, WAIK)
- Scanner/Printer troubleshooting
- Windows Mobile/ Phone and iPhone experience
The Firm is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.