Posted on Thursday, June 21st, 2012 by Jeff Beller
Your ability to communicate with customers and prospects is one of the most important pieces of your business. Email and chat are certainly growing pieces in overall communication strategy these days, but the use of business phone systems will undoubtedly always be an important piece of the puzzle.
Is it time for a business phone system upgrade? Consider these questions when thinking about your current phone system:
- Is your existing phone system becoming technically obsolete? Have you recently upgraded other IT or networking equipment? Is your existing phone system compatible with all upgrades?
- Is your phone system able to effectively handle the increasing number of incoming and outgoing calls? Are you experiencing network congestion, increasing call volume due to a growing business? Is your phone system equipped to handle the increase in traffic?
- Does your phone system have scalability features? Do you have substantial growth plans for your business: Are you able to add more extensions/users?
- Does your phone system have a multi-office support feature? Do you plan to open new sites at multiple locations or include work-from-home offices? Will you need the ability to remotely administer extensions at those locations?
- Does your phone system allow your mobile work force to stay connected and accessible? Do you have front-end sales professionals or other staff members who are on-the-move, and will need connectivity?
- Does your phone system integrate with your business applications? Do you wish you could be on the cutting edge of communication, and have the ability to send voicemail-to-email, integrate your CRM with click-to-dial, or take advantage of customer screen pop, call logging and intra-office communications with Outlook integration, embedded presence and instant messaging?
Is your current phone system outdated? Are you looking for a communication solution that will help your business grow? Or, are you just curious about what other options are out there? Our free telecom analysis can help you identify what your needs are, how your current system can address them, and if a new solution makes sense for you. Click here for a free telecom assessment.
For more information on our business telephone services, please contact a professional in Skoda Minotti Technology Partners by calling 440-449-6800.