This month's issue of IT Informer inlcudes the following articles:
- Tablets for Business Use: Top 5 Mistakes That Early Adopters Have Made
- HIPAA/HITECH Provisions Affect Medical Practices and Their Business Associates
- Skoda Minotti Employee Earns Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Designation
- Now QuickBooks Users Can Gain Access to Company Information Anytime,
AnywhereTablets for Business Use: Top 5 Mistakes That Early Adopters Have Made
According to a recent article in The Wall Street Journal, American Airlines was an early adopter of tablet computers. As a result, it learned a lot about how best to use tablets—and where it could go wrong.
Click here to read the top five mistakes that early, corporate adopters of tablets, like American Airlines, have learned.
HIPAA/HITECH Provisions Affect Medical Practices and Their Business Associates
Most medical practices are aware of the HIPAA and HITECH requirements that affect their organizations, and the fines that they face if they are not compliant in the ways they handle patient health information (PHI).
Click here to find out what kinds of business associates need to be HIPAA/HITECH compliant.
Skoda Minotti Employee Earns Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Designation
Skoda Minotti is proud to announce that Gregory Skoda, Jr. recently earned the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation, through Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
Click here for more information on Skoda's CISA certification.
Now QuickBooks Users Can Gain Access to Company Information Anytime, Anywhere
Our QuickBooks in the Cloud services solution will provide you and your business with:
- A fast and simple connection program to use from any computer with internet access
- Data back-up solutions
- A disaster recovery plan•The ability to work anytime and anywhere through our full desktop QuickBooks version in a multi-user environment
- A central location of documents to share information
- Remote access for your account to your computer at no additional cost
- (Client’s computer does not have to be left on, and client can work on the file at the same time)
If you would like to receive this monthly IT e-newsletter, or any of the other industry-specific e-newsletters we send out, please click here to subscribe to our mail lists.
For more information on our Cleveland IT Services, please leave a comment below or call us at (440)-449-6800.